Vancouver & the Rockies by Railfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery, Family, Guided Tours
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Medium Group
A travel experience like no other
This example agenda was made by specialists and is intended to motivate your next excursion. It is fit to be altered to suit your inclinations, tastes, and spending plan so you can associate with nearby societies and experience credible travel on your own terms, and withdrawing at whatever point you pick.
- DAY 1
VANCOUVER The Adventure Begins
- YVR Airport Transfer with Meet & Greet – Private
- Afternoon at Leisure.
- DAY 2
VANCOUVER See the Signature Sights in Style
- City Highlights Tour (4 hrs) – Private.
- DAY 3
VANCOUVER TO KAMLOOPS All Aboard!
- Scenic Boat Tour of Vancouver Harbor (1 hr) – Shared
- Dinner on Board (Included)
- En-route to Kamloops.
- DAY 4
KAMLOOPS TO JASPER NATIONAL PARK Ride the Rails
- Breakfast on Board (Included)
- En-route to Jasper
- Train Station Transfer – Private.
- DAY 5
JASPER NATIONAL PARK You’ve Arrived
- Discover Jasper (5.5 hrs)-Private
- National Park Permit
- Mountain Packed Lunch
- Private Vehicle & Guide.
- DAY 6
JASPER NATIONAL PARK TO BANFF NATIONAL PARK Nurtured by Nature
- Columbia Icefield Adventure with Ice Explorer and Glacier Skywalk (3 hrs)
- Transfer – Private – Jasper – Banff [3.5 hrs] – Vehicle/Driver
- National Park Permit.
- DAY 7
BANFF NATIONAL PARK Venture into the Outdoors
- National Park Permit
- Discover Banff & its Wildlife (5 hrs)-Private.
- DAY 8
BANFF NATIONAL PARK TO CALGARY A Dazzling Drive
- National Park Permit
- Transfer – Private – Banff – Calgary [Airport (1.5 hrs)] – Vehicle/Driver.
- One bag and one carry-on per individual for trip moves
- A welcome at the air terminal or at your convenience from one of our agents – your master will affirm your meet and welcome area with you
- Nearby private aides or shared visits that take you through your agenda features and encounters, your last schedule will affirm the kind of visit
- A private driver for visits and moves (in certain nations our nearby private aides likewise go about as your driver – your Destination Expert will examine with you if material)
- All convenience stays, visits, and moves for planned exercises are canvassed except if in any case recorded in the agenda
- day in and day out in-objective help from our nearby office
- A completely tweaked agenda dependent on your inclinations and timetable.
- Visa charges, inoculation expenses, and nearby flight charges (when appropriate)
- Discretionary improvements like room or flight overhauls, or neighborhood camera or video expenses
- Extra touring, exercises, and encounters outside of your schedule
- Early registration or late registration from inns (except if in any case indicated)
- Individual charges like clothing, calls, SIM cards, or room administration
- Overabundance stuff charges, and where material, things excluded from your passage
- Snacks, suppers, and beverages (heavy drinker and non-drunkard), except if indicated in the schedule
- Tips for administrations and encounters
- Visas (except if noted)
- Travel protection, which we offer and can be bought after you’ve booked your visit
- Your worldwide airfare – kindly can let your master say whether you’d prefer to get estimating from our Air Team.
The Adventure Begins
After you exit from the luggage claim area of Vancouver International Airport, your private driver-guide will be awaiting your arrival, holding a sign with your name on it. They will then assist you with your luggage, escort you to your private vehicle, and help with hotel check-in.
Enjoy some time at leisure to get acquainted with Vancouver’s coastal charm. Filled with urban parks and bustling neighborhoods, the city offers plenty to see and experience. Explore the Gastown District, a trendy hub with restaurants, shops, and nightclubs. Opt to visit the city’s famous aquarium within the equally legendary Stanley Park. Visit museums, stroll by art markets, or simply immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the city.
See the Signature Sights in Style
Experience the unique history and evolving splendor of Vancouver on a privately guided tour introducing you to the highlights of this West Coast hub. Perched on the edge of the Pacific and framed by the picturesque mountain peaks, it’s easy to fall in love with this breathtaking city. Visit Stanley Park, a large urban rainforest right in the heart of the busy metropolis. See the renowned totem pole display and get a glimpse of the West Coast’s rich Indigenous heritage. Head to Prospect Point for incredible vistas across the harbor and over the Lions Gate Bridge. Visit the popular art community on Granville Island, enjoy its lively public marketplace, and ascend the Vancouver Lookout for a bird’s-eye view of the city. Discover the charms of the historic Gastown district, dotted with cafes, boutique shops, and trendy eateries. Visit the city’s bustling Chinatown, one of the largest in all of North America. This vibrant neighborhood is a cultural melting pot, showcasing a wide range of specialty stores and apothecaries that have served the local community for generations. Experience the dazzling city harbor and take in even more superb views of the Vancity’s evergreen North Shore. Your private tour of Vancouver concludes with a private transfer back to your accommodation.
VANCOUVER TO KAMLOOPS
Experience the unparalleled beauty of Vancouver and its spectacular surrounds on a scenic boat tour through Burrard Inlet. Cruise past some of the city’s most renowned highlights and enjoy the bustling west coast hub from a whole new perspective. See the majestic sails of Canada Place, sail along the glamorous Coal Harbor and the craggy shores of Stanley Park. Witness Vancouver’s most dramatic backdrop – the majestic mountain peaks that shape the landscape of the North Shore. This is one of the best ways to appreciate the splendor of Canada’s ‘Gateway to the Pacific’.
Board your Via Rail train en-route to Jasper at Pacific Central Station. The approximate departure time is 3:00 pm. Please be advised departure times may vary.
En-route to Jasper, pass the historic city of Kamloops, once a 19th-century trading post and now an emerging wine region. Kamloops became a boomtown during the Caribou Gold Rush of 1862. The area is a study in contrasts. Here, the lush forests give way to the rolling hills of the arid high country scored by deep river canyons, which are fed by the many high-altitude lakes.
KAMLOOPS TO JASPER NATIONAL PARK
Ride the Rails
World-famous for skiing, hiking, and other outdoor sports, Jasper attracts tourists from around the world and is said to be among the country’s most photographed places. Because Jasper National Park is a wildlife sanctuary, it is common to see all sorts of wild animals in their natural habitat. Elk and mule deer often wander the main street of the town.
The approximate arrival time at Jasper is 11 am.
Disembark your Via Rail train to continue your Canadian adventure in the beautiful alpine town of Jasper. Please be advised arrival times may vary.
Meet your private driver at the train station for a transfer to your hotel.
JASPER NATIONAL PARK
Set out with your private driver-guide to explore the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site of Jasper, located in the Athabasca Valley of Jasper National Park. After a private transfer whisks you from your hotel, set off to explore outstanding mountain scenery and the spectacular natural treasures of Canada’s largest national park. Stand above the massive walls of Maligne Canyon for stunning views of rushing waterfalls. Further on, learn about the ”disappearing” Medicine Lake, an anomaly of nature where the lake’s water appears to vanish season to season due to a unique underground drainage system. Next, it’s on to beautiful Maligne Lake with its azure waters shimmering as snow-capped mountain peaks form a ring around it. From here, board a 90-minute boat cruise to Spirit Island, a world-famous destination and one of the most photographed sites in Canada. Enjoy a panoramic tour across the crystal waters of magical Maligne Lake, fed by the glaciers of Jasper National Park, gliding past jagged mountain peaks from the comforts of an enclosed vessel. Watch as the water begins to transform into a vibrant emerald due to the presence of glacier-fed rock flour. Spirit Island offers ideal photo opportunities, and your knowledgeable guide will share insights on the area’s history and geology. Your tour concludes with a private transfer back to your hotel.
Enjoy a packed lunch while you travel today.
JASPER NATIONAL PARK TO BANFF NATIONAL PARK
Nurtured by Nature
Immerse yourself in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, exploring the colossal Columbia Icefield that sprawls 15 miles. The adventure begins with a unique tour of the ancient Athabasca Glacier, one of the most accessible glaciers in the world. Board one of the Ice Explorer vehicles specially designed for glacier travel, traveling along the moraine to the glacier itself. Step outside and stand on the ancient icefields, taking in the breath-taking beauty that surrounds you. You’ll also enjoy access to the Columbia Icefield Skywalk, a glass-floored walkway leading to a platform amid the beautiful Sunwapta Valley. Your journey begins and ends at the Glacier Discovery Centre.
Meet your private driver and enjoy a transfer to Banff today.
BANFF NATIONAL PARK
Venture into the Outdoors
The town of Banff is a haven of culture and history, surrounded by a sea of untamed wilderness. This tour enriches your visit with stories of 11,000 years of history, hidden in these rugged hills. Along with your private driver-guide, navigate a half-day journey to some of the most important landmarks in the area. Stop at the iconic Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, reminiscent of a fairy tale castle nestled into the Rocky Mountains. From there, venture further into a valley that has been eroded by glacier activity towards the rushing waters of the mighty and majestic Bow Falls. The picturesque glacial Lake Minnewanka is up next. Uncover the hidden mysteries of this lake as your private guide tells you shocking stories of its past. Finally, you’ll reach Surprise Corner, an aptly named viewpoint that will leave you breathless as you gaze out at the stunning natural vista of the mighty Rocky Mountains. This tour will have you venture down peaceful pine-scented trails as you utilize your guide’s expertise to learn about Banff’s wildlife habitat and behavior.
BANFF NATIONAL PARK TO CALGARY
A Dazzling Drive
Meet your private driver for a transfer to Calgary today, ending at Calgary International Airport.