Neelum Valley & Shogran Tour with FlyVourfrom
Neelum Valley & Shogran Tour is the combination of two destinations with the most beautiful landscape of Kaghan and Azad Kashmir.
This tour showcases the beauty of both valleys blessed with Naran River ,Neelum River, green meadows, high peaks and amazing landscapes with quality services of FlyVour.
FlyVour have more than ten years of rich experience in tourism.
Moreover, Out team provides you with a pleasant experience by answering your questions and increasing your knowledge.
You can have a phenomenal adventure in visiting some of the wondrous places of Pakistan
Neelum Valley is in Kashmir which is the independent State of Pakistan. This valley is further one drive from Muzafarabad which is the capital of Azad Kashmir.
Neelum Valley is a lush green narrow valley with Neelam Jhelum river which features some adventure as well.
Neelum valleys’s famous areas are Keran, Kutton, Upper Neelum, Sharda, Athmuqam, Kel, Arrang Kel and Tabout the last but serene location.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Snow & Ice
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Neelum Valley is in Azad Kashmir which is the independent State of Pakistan and is only 140-kilometre away from Islamabad. Neelum valley is further one drive from Muzafarabad which is the capital of Azad Kashmir. Neelum Valley is a lush green narrow valley with Neelam Jhelum river flowing between LOC from Pakistan side and Indian Side which features some adventure as well. Neelum valleys’s famous areas are Keran, Kutton, Upper Neelum, Sharda, Athmuqam, Kel, Arrang Kel and Tabout the last but serene location.
- Licensed professional guide
- Road transport (Islamabad to Islamabad)
- Hotel accommodation according to itinerary
- Hotel meals according to itinerary
- All camping accommodation (twin sharing dome tents)
- All camping meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All camping site fees
- Trekking logistics (kitchen tents, non-personal equipment and tools)
- Support staff (cook, assistant(s) etc. – according to need)
- Porters for trekking equipment and kitchen (supplies, tools, equipment, crockery, gas)
- Airport transfers in Islamabad (can be arranged – additional charges)
- Sightseeing in Islamabad and surrounding areas (can be arranged – additional charges)
- Hotel accommodation in Islamabad (can be arranged – additional charges)
- Hotel meals in Islamabad (can be arranged – additional charges)
- Travel insurance (recommendations can be requested)
- Visa to Pakistan (not required)
- International airfare for overseas Pakistani
- Personal equipment (warm clothes, hiking boots etc)
- Tips for guides, porters, staff etc
- Miscellaneous (drinks, phone calls, laundry, souvenir etc)
Pick from Rawalpindi/Islamabad and Move towards Muzzafferabad, short stay for Lunch and move towards Neelum Valley Overnight stay in Kutton Jagran
Keran and Upper Neelum
Leave after breakfast for Sharda. Spend 2 hours there and move towards Karen and Upper Neelum Village, back to Kutton
Mansehra and Shogran Valley
Leave from Kutton and go towards Gaddi Habibullah, Reach Manshera and finally move towards Shogran Valley from Kewai for Overnight Stay
Shogran Valley and Siri Paye
Breakfast and full day excursions in Shogran, Overnight stay in Shogran Valley, Visit Siri Paye Meadows for few hours & Back
Balakot , NathiaGali and back to home
Breakfast in Hotel and move towards Balakot via Kawai waterfall, move towards Abbottabad and then visit Nathiagali, short stay and Reach Rawalpindi