Finland Winter Family Funfrom
Visit the Santa Claus Village with a private guide.
Sired through Lapland wild behind a reindeer.
Set out on a dogsled safari with a gathering of huskies.
Move from the air terminal to your wild lodge by snowmobile.
Family-obliging wild lodging offices.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery, Family, Guided Tours
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
A travel experience like no other
This model timetable was made by subject matter experts and is planned to awaken your next trip. It is fit to be changed to suit your tendencies, tastes, and monetary arrangement so you can interface with neighborhood social orders and experience veritable travel on your own terms, and pulling out whenever you pick.
- DAY 1
ROVANIEMI The Adventure Begins
- Airport Transfer by Snowmobile.
- DAY 2
ROVANIEMI Venture into the Outdoors
- Reindeer Safari (2 hrs) – Small Group.
- DAY 3
ROVANIEMI In Good Spirits
- Santa Claus Village & Santa Park (5 hrs) – Shared Tour.
- DAY 4
ROVANIEMI TO LEVI The Journey Continues…
- Transfer – Private – Rovaniemi – Levi [2 hrs] – Vehicle/Driver
- At Leisure.
- DAY 5
LEVI Take to the Trails
- Husky Safari (2 hrs) – Small Group.
- DAY 6
LEVI Lose Yourself in Nature
- Snowshoe Rental
- Lainio SnowVillage (with Dinner, 3 hrs) – Private.
- DAY 7
LEVI TO KITTILA Until Next Time…
- Transfer – Private – Levi – Kittila [Airport, 25 min] – Vehicle/Driver [Zone 2].
- One sack and one carry-on per individual for trip moves
- Breakfast each day at your housing, notwithstanding any dinners showed in the timetable
- Hi at the air terminal or whenever it might suit you from one of our agents – your lord will certify your meet and welcome region with you
- Neighborhood private helpers or shared visits that take you through your plan highlights and experiences, your last timetable will attest such a visit
- A private driver for visits and moves (in specific countries our local private assistants moreover go probably as your driver – your Destination Expert will look at with you if fitting)
- All comfort stays, visits, and moves for arranged activities are covered, with the exception of if regardless recorded in the plan
- The entire day in-target help from our close-by office
- A totally altered plan reliant on your tendencies and schedule.
- Distinguishing proof charges, immunization costs, and close by flight charges (when fitting)
- Optional upgrades like room or flight updates, or neighborhood camera or video costs
- Extra visiting, activities, and experiences outside of your plan
- Early enrollment or late enlistment from lodgings (with the exception of if regardless decided)
- Singular charges like apparel, calls, SIM cards, or room organization
- Excess stuff charges, and where suitable, things barred from your cost
- Bites, suppers, and refreshments (hefty consumer and non-lush), aside from whenever decided in the itinerary
- Tips for organizations and experiences
- Visas (aside from whenever noted)
- Travel insurance, which we offer and can be purchased after you’ve booked your visit
- Your overall airfare – benevolently can allow your lord to say whether you’d like to get assessing from our Air Team.
The Adventure Begins
As you land in Rovaniemi, you’ve effectively crossed the Arctic Circle on the runway. Outside of the appearances corridor, warm attire and private snowmobiles anticipate your appearance. Your gear is moved to the hall of your lodging while you speed through the blanketed wild towards your accommodation.
Adventure into the Outdoors
Setting out as a little gathering of 20 or fewer members, head to a far-off reindeer ranch where you’ll observe the existence of Lapland reindeer direct as they unwind and approach their day-by-day work. You’ll be given the one-of-a-kind chance to take a brief training on dealing with a reindeer sled, getting your uncommon ”driver’s permit” upon finish (accessible for all ages). Subsequently, pull up a chair in a sled associated train-style behind your lead guide’s sled, and you’re off on a magnificent 2-mile experience through the wild. Appreciate the flawless environmental factors as you wind your way through the frigid scene. On the off chance that you get cold, you’ll have the option to warm yourself up around a huge fire in a close-by hovel, with a warm beverage close by. Finish up with a return move to your inn.
In Good Spirits
Leaving collectively, set out on an otherworldly visit across the Arctic Circle, meeting Santa Claus in his home, Santa Claus Village. St Nick invests his energy at Santa Claus Village all year long, keeping an eye on his life mission; to upgrade the prosperity of kids, the generosity of adults, and to spread a message of affection and altruism of the Christmas spirit across the globe. You will investigate Santa Claus’ home and mail center, then continue to Santa Park. In Santa’s own words, ”One year as I was getting back from my long Christmas venture, I halted for a lay on a slope on the Arctic Circle. Its beautiful nature truly made me feel great inside. This is the point at which I concocted an awe-inspiring thought: an underground organization of caverns could be made inside the slope, where I could invite companions, a spot with never-ending Christmas!.” Conclude with a return move to your hotel.
ROVANIEMI TO LEVI
The Journey Continues…
Meet your private driver for an exchange on rustic highway 79 to Levi, though far off, picturesque Lapland region. Respect the treeline on the two sides of the two-path expressway, and keep your eyes stripped for likely creature sightings. The estimated travel time is 2 hours.
Appreciate time at relaxation to investigate at your own speed, or unwind at your inn.
Take to the Trails
Meet your guide and a little gathering of up to 20 members for a visit to a rustic imposing ranch where you’ll leave on a wild safari by dogsled. You’ll meet proficient canine reproducers who’ll acquaint you with the existence of huskies on the ranch, and give a showing about how the mushers approach controlling the dogsleds. Following that, you’ll sit down in a sled before your musher, and set off on a 2.5-mile canine sled safari which brings you through pleasant Lapland winter trails. For these winterized pack creatures, this is their opportunity to excel! Showing up back at the homestead, you’ll be offered a hot drink and customary nibble before the return move to your inn.
Lose Yourself in Nature
Free for inn visitors, get a couple of snowshoes, and set out to investigate the wonderful winter environmental factors autonomously. Take to the path, and even blast your own, as you push out into the shocking Lapland scene, prepared for investigation.
Nearly 120 miles over the Arctic Circle lies an objective of energizing cold experiences and stunning developments made of snow and ice. Setting out with a private driver-direct, head to the Lainio SnowVillage for a visit through this superb winter wonderland. Wonder about the great workmanship designs surrounding you, created from in excess of 2,000 tons of ice and snow. Subsequently, head to the Ice Restaurant where you’ll be blessed to receive a 3-course feast at your own personal table; an incredible encounter not to be neglected.
LEVI TO KITTILA
Until Next Time…
Meet your private driver for an exchange to the air terminal in Kittila. The rough travel time is 25 minutes.